In my view, this is a fine speech and is sensitive to the issues. It’s uses the right language and talks about four years of transformation.
As a former transformation specialist, I am a little worried that the proposal has been properly risked assessed and costed.
- Department of Health business plan 2013 to 2015 – Publications – GOV.UK (dralfoldman.com)
- Prime Minister: “social investment can be a great force for social change” – Speeches – Inside Government – GOV.UK (dralfoldman.com)
- UK Tablet Sales To Almost Double Next Year – YouGov (misco.co.uk)
- UK Tablet Penetration Rate Reaches 8% In May – YouGov (misco.co.uk)
- Primary care can ease pressure on hospitals (theguardian.com)
- Ba(nne)d words:…
View original post 62 more words