I can feel it in the air. Fall is on it’s way!
When I think of fall I think of comfort food: pies, cookies and my mothers cooking. Yum! The only bad thing is all these delicious foods are high in calories and have little nutrients. That is why I’ve fallen for this Apple Spice Granola, it has all the sweet warmth and comfort of fall snacks and is good for you. It’s so easy and quick to make, it’s a new favorite of mine already!
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of your favorite healthy cereal (Ideas include Cheerios, Grape Nuts, Food for Life Ezekiel, or Chex mix)
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup of honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened Crasins or any unsweetened dried fruit
- 1/2 cup of your favorite unsalted nuts
- 1 heaping tbsp of Apple Spice
- 1/2 of a tbsp of cinnamon or…
View original post 162 more words