Attention Niagara County Senior Citizens:
Wednesday, September 18th, 2013
1:00PM to 4:00PM
Our goal is to spread the word to seniors and/or their caregivers regarding various organizations and what they may have to offer you, a friend, or a family member.
Some of the organizations participating include:
- Alzheimer’s Association, WNY Chapter
- Complete Senior Care
- Community Health Center of Lockport
- ElderWood Senior Care
- Health Systems Services
- Magellan Health Services (NYS EPIC Program)
- Mount St. Mary’s-Diabetic Program
- Niagara County Office For The Aging
- Niagara County Veterans Service Agency
- Niagara Hospice
- Wheatfield Lions Club
- Other service and healthcare providers
We also have speakers scheduled:
- Virginia McAuliffe-Complete Senior Care Marketing/Intake Coordinator
- NYS Senator George Maziarz-Speaking on Medicare changes on the state level
- Gary Billingsley, Esq.-Attorney for the elders
Free blood pressure checks!
Lions Club used eyeglasses collection site!