Today for lunch, we are going for something I’m very keen on, the boys, perhaps less so. I absolutely love courgettes and am on a mission to help my sons and other half appreciate their virtues.
Hmm…wish me luck!
Courgettes with mint and feta
You will need:
1) Either two large courgettes or four smaller ones (I could only get hold of small!)
2) 150g feta, chopped.
3) A small handful of chopped mint leaves.
4) 2tbsp olive oil
How to make it
1) Preheat the oven, and halve the courgettes, laying them cut side up on a baking tray.
2) In a bowl, mix up the mint, feta and oil. Spread over the courgettes.
3) Pop in the oven and cook for around 20 minutes, until the courgettes are nice and soft, and the feta turns golden on top.
4) serve with a bit of bread, and enjoy! (That…
View original post 59 more words