In today’s stress filled world, we often struggle to find nutritious recipes that are healthy and wholesome.
Here’s a simple organic pancake recipe that you can whip up in a jiffy.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon refined oil ot butter
Berries: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries (any other berries you can think of)
- In a medium bowl whisk the egg until fully
- Add yogurt, flour, sugar, baking powder and whisk further
- Heat a non stick pan over medium flame.
- Coat the pan with oil or butter. Remember to add only 1/4th butter and rub it all over the pan using a soft muslin cloth.
- Pour the pan cake mixture into the pan, cook for few minutes
- Flip with a thin spatula, and cook until the crust turns golden brown
- Garnish with berries and Raspberry sauce
- and serve…
View original post 23 more words