Fall is here so get ready for lots of seasonal pumpkin recipes! This one is super easy– there’s only 5 ingredients!
Low Fat Pumpkin Bread with Cinnamon Cream Cheese
- One 8 oz package reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/4 + 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 box 1-step angel food cake mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- 1 15oz can pure pumpkin
- 3/4 cup water
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees. Coat two 8.5-9 inch loaf pans with non-stick spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon until smooth and soft.
3. In a separate large bowl, beat the cake mix, pumpkin, water, & remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon on medium speed until smooth.
4. Layer each pan with 1/4 of the pumpkin mix, then add in small spoonfuls of cream cheese, evenly spaced. Repeat another layer of the pumpkin mix and cream cheese. Insert a butter knife…
View original post 62 more words